Etat Major Confédéral Helvétique :: 
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Unable To Login To Facebook From Mobile

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etat Major Confédéral Helvétique Index du Forum -> Accueil/Heim -> Présentez-vous ici lieu/Stellen Sie sich hier statt
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
simulty

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan 2018 - 16:06    Sujet du message: Unable To Login To Facebook From Mobile Répondre en citant

Unable To Login To Facebook From Mobile
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

so I did resolve my issue but I still cannot solve the login issue although there is no need now –Jony-Y Nov 12 '15 at 11:50 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 1 down vote accepted Make sure you're calling FB.login() with an event triggered by the user, such as an onclick on a button, as browsers can block potentially unsafe/dangerous javascript that's called directly. will update my question. Johnny Ryall 35 16 Johnny Ryall one year ago Solved Have you noticed a change in the level that you are playing? Hello all, I just want to give you some information about this subject. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Candy Crush Saga New Levels / Level Help Off Topic Technical and Connection Issues Asked four months ago Cezdiamond 32 Replies 3 Have this question 32 Replies 3 Have this question Asked four months ago . If you recently have contacted King Support Team you might have gotten an email back with a ticket ID. Make API calls. what I did for mobile was similar to the accepted answer only to suit my needs. .. Check our latest blog post for more info: Bubble Witch 3 Saga New Levels / Level Help Asked seven months ago Mark Hawk 2 Replies 2 Have this question 2 Replies 2 Have this question Asked seven months ago . and I cant find a solution anywhere. I have been trying to get this to work all day. There are a few steps that you will need to follow to integrate Facebook Login into your web application, most of which are included in the quickstart example at the top of this page. This website uses cookies. If this still persists for you on PC, then kindly try on mobile. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Papa Pear Saga Technical and Connection Issues Asked four days ago Sherry Shepherd 2 Replies 4 Have this question 2 Replies 4 Have this question Asked four days ago .. The Daily Booster Wheel! Simply spin the wheel and when you feel the moment is right press "Stop Wheel" button. Johnny Ryall 32 26 Johnny Ryall six months ago Solved Pet Rescue Saga - HTML5 Hello all, I would like to give you some information about the change in software for the Facebook version of Pet Rescue Saga. Candy Crush Saga Facebook Technical and Connection Issues Asked three months ago Tony Mc 15 Replies 22 Have this question 15 Replies 22 Have this question Asked three months ago . Kindly apply the instructions mentioned for PChere. This means that from time to time we may tweak and test certainfeatures and designs. haynaku 30 33 haynaku six weeks ago Solved Pet Rescue Saga.for the past few days the game is not loading.it just keeps running Pet Rescue Saga.for the past few days the game is not loading.it just keeps running Facebook Pet Rescue Saga Technical and Connection Issues Asked six weeks ago haynaku 30 Replies 33 Have this question 30 Replies 33 Have this question Asked six weeks ago . Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook Canvas, Unable to login from facebook on mobile devices Ask Question up vote 8 down vote favorite 1 I have a canvas facebook application which has both a web page and a designated mobile page. the game crashes! Uh oh!!!!. Photo and video appsLet your creativity run wild Music and movie appsYour ticket to the biggest hits and hottest shows Tools and productivity appsPersonalise your Xperia, keep it safe and more Support Login My account Log out submit Show All Results Sony Mobile Communications . the FB.login function will not work well on mobile canvas games (not sure if its just not triggered or the browsers blog the popups or both). You may have noticed that your map in Candy Crush Saga has changed to appear 3D. About Bright Hub Contact Us Advertise with Us RSS Site Map Terms of Use Privacy Policy Copyright Policy 2018 Bright Hub Inc. Cezdiamond 2 2 Cezdiamond six months ago Solved Is your game crashing on your mobile device? You are in the middle of crushing some Candies, or saving some cute Pets when. Log out. I hope this helps someone besides me. Learn more 5a02188284
how to delete a photo on facebook for iphonehow to make smileys on facebook while chattingfacebook changes private messages on timelinehow to look at old facebook chat messagesfacebook password sniper no surveyfacebook app for samsung s5610like no udder facebookcute friendship day pics for facebookquotes for girl facebook pictureshow to know facebook account ip address

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan 2018 - 16:06    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Etat Major Confédéral Helvétique Index du Forum -> Accueil/Heim -> Présentez-vous ici lieu/Stellen Sie sich hier statt Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Medieval by Mojy, © 2003, 2005 Mojy - Mojytech